After Apple and Google, Now it is Microsoft Corporation which is planning introducing its latest Windows 7 mobile applications for Smart Phones. According to the media reports, Microsoft Corporation is anticipated to work on this latest version of its core Windows OS for gadgets like tablets. It has been confirmed by the Microsoft sources that Windows Phone 7 software application is soon projected to hit the global Smart Phones market.
Smart Phones, it is one of the most booming sectors in the telephony world. And now, Microsoft is considering establishing its hold in the Smartphone’s market. The analysts assume that Apple and Google have made the market extremely competitive that this latest addition is not going to attract the consumers on huge basis. We already know that Apple’s sales have been remarkable and Google is also expecting to drive the force beyond with its Android based phones. Google recently has associated with Acer and Samsung for the sales of Android applications.
Microsoft, on the same lines is considering unveiling its latest operating system software application that is designed by the ARM Holdings; it is a UK based firm. The OS is running the first time on processor. Microsoft is intending to announce its latest Operating system version that runs on the ARM chip and the chip runs its operations on Intel’s “x86” design. Some of the players say that this US based Software giant is not in a condition to lose the Smart Phones market share.
Microsoft even does not want to lose its Smartphone’s market share at this point where its rivals are planning series of launches. In the next few years, the Smart Phones market is going to be a leading platform for Operating system software makes; as a large number of people are switching from laptop to iPhone and iPad.
The advent of technology enables you to look all the way through walls and even make you click over the images of such things that you even can’t see. All you need for this is an X-ray vision incorporated into your camera and it makes you snap and see images even around the corner.
A team of experts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has created a prototype that has the capability of collecting even tiny bits of light that rebounds off different objects located in different corners. Subsequently, a laser light is being used to elucidate the scene that cannot be seen with a naked eye.
Such kind of camera can be utilized in rescue and search operations; one of the professors, Ramesh Raskar, working on this project stated that this is simply about having x-ray vision without having the x-rays.
Hope to have this technology available shortly, lets keep our fingers crossed!!
For most of the people, all the mobile devices that have been equipped with the Google’s Android OS are standing out because these are the only ones that are casting shadow over Apple’s iPad and iPhone. Samsung’s “Galaxy Tab” which has been recently released is one of the serious rivals to the Apple’s iPad; it is supported by Android 2.2 operating system.
This South Korean firm has proclaimed that this is a multimedia tablet and till now it has sold approximately 600,000 units in the first month since it has been released. The figure is noteworthy enough to give Samsung adequate assurance and confidence.
It is aiming to reach the target of one million units by then end of this year which seems perfectly achievable. The manufacturer hopes to sell 6 million units of Galaxy Tab by the end of year 2011.
Nevertheless, this particular success rate remains much more reticent when compared with the iPad, which sold around 1 million units in the first month after it was launched.
Google recently stated that it has now extended the phone call services for the United States Gmail account holders. Once they subscribe to this facility, they can easily carry on all calls to Canada and North America for free. Google initially announced the phone calls facility via Gmail in August and the plan was to offer these free calls to Canada and the United States until the end of year 2010.
However, users will now be able to make free phone calls to such destinations for the entire year of 2011, whereas charges will be applied to all other countries. This Google free Phone call service is a facility that is certainly going to attract more and more users when compared with its rivals such as Skype.
Skype, presently is one of the biggest competitor for the US when it comes to the free calling services. However, Google is also able to understand its presence in the Canadian and US market. The free calling services by Google will also be boosting the other Gmail related utilities. These come out to be extremely rewarding offers and also exceptionally user-friendly.
Such free call services certainly attract people in a large quantity instead of going for the paid plans. It is expected that Google is soon going to introduce such services for other continents such as Europe and Asia. The Google’s Voice based service is also able to strengthen the position on quantity and quality scale which is a bigger question in the countries such as India.
At the beginning, the voice service is at a standstill, therefore, the network operators are getting extremely anxious about when Google is going to introduce such user-friendly service that is already incorporated with the Android based Smartphone and tablet operating system. All those people who prefer using Skype while they are traveling will soon start making use of Gmail. Such facilities by Gmail along with the email-based services are considered better whereas Skype is not offering any such services to its users. Such kinds of incorporations are going to be extremely helpful for Google to get a large number of users that would be particularly callers.
For now, calling services from Gmail is only accessible to the US Gmail users; however, Google has not provided any statement about when people belonging to other parts of the world would be able to access this calling service.
The Nokia E7 is anticipated to be available in the early period of year 2011 and because of this; the 3G mobile networks are excited for this latest addition to the growing and escalating mobile phone market. This new gadget has some of the most unbelievable and amazing features and Nokia expects this model to be the most preferred by the business professionals as well as for routine day usage.
Nokia E7 has vital comforts that are alike to 4 in. it has an integrated 8-megapixel camera with twin LED flash, slip out QWERTY keyboard along with touch screen arrangements, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and also audio tech “SILK”. It is supporting a Symbian^3 operating system and an N8 aluminum physique.
Nokia E7 is extremely stylish and its estimated price until now is £584.99. The Smartphone can be accessed on 3G mobile networks and after it can be accessed upon all other networks. The gadget is truly the best for the song lovers as they can even listen to transparent songs. With the Symbian 3 OS support, it offers easy navigation, aging contacts and easy to supplement photos.
The head of Branded Devices at 3G networks, Sylvia Chind stated that they are pleased to add another Symbian 3 device to their Smartphone’s range. However, Nokia E7 is making the 3G-network display more strong with features such as customizable home screens, 4 inch screen for speedy browsing and accessing emails.
Each and every year that passes by holds its own individuality and exclusivity. Year 2010 has been a year with recession but packed with tech products. The market is flooding with tech products that you have always been dreaming of. Following are some of the top tech products that have been truly admired by the techy lovers.
- Google Android: this is an operating system for the Smartphones which is now included within the phones such as the Apple iPhone 4, the HTC Incredible, and the Motorola Droid X and with this numerous creative apps we liked within the largest products category. This operating system is included with phone Mobility that is an innovation to the tech industry in year 2010 and is aiming to flourish a wide range of outstanding mobile products and Google Android has been a consistent standout. Android is supporting powerful and robust apps, extreme customizability, a slick interface, which is tremendously amazing in supporting tablets and phones all around the world.
- Apple ipad: the tablet’s price starts from $499; this is a technological revolution positioning handheld slates at the vanguard. The gadget holds entire credit as it was launched. Tablets manufactured previously had a false start; however, Apple’s 9.7-inch model simply resisted the market with its svelte design, a exceptional array of apps, and a robust but simple touch interface
- Amazon Kindle: this is a third-generation E-reader that has a starting price of $139. Amazon has changed the rules and trends for e-readers with its newly launched third-gen kindle. This is an only WI-Fi- version that is useful in delivering convenient e-book shopping with a lightweight design, and an E-Ink Pearl screen.
- Netflix: it has a starting price of $9, offers video-by-mail and Streaming video services. You can instantly watch free with monthly subscription plan. It is growing and dominant provider of streaming TV shows, movies, and videos. Netflix offered its Watch Instantly service this year. Apart from gaining popularity on desktop PCs, it was highly appreciated with devices such as iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: this tablet has been priced around $600 from Verizon and price from other carriers is yet to be determined. Until now, this sleek little slate is one of the best Android tablet. It holds designed finesse to fun, polished softwares, highly portable and multipurpose touch screen device. Samsung Galaxy Tab is the new iPad.