iPhone 4, a gadget from Apple corporation is rated as one the Best Mobile Device at the Global Mobile Awards 2011, at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona UK. The panel of judges at the Global awards truly praised iPhone. An Apple insider stated that the judges admired iPhone 4 for the reason that it has a sharp design, great screen, phenomenal ecosystem for app developers and fantastic materials. In this inflexible race, iPhone 4 builds on the success of its ancestors setting a pace for Smart Phones.
In year 2010, a large number of phones were launched. Thus, it was not contending against the stellar group of mobile devices. Smart phones competing against iPhone 4 included Samsung Galaxy S, BlackBerry Torch 9800, LG Optimus 7, and the HTC Desire. Samsung Galaxy was also competing in the Best Mobile Device competition as it received great reviews and huge selling. Lately, Samsung Galaxy series smart phone has registered as one of the largest selling gadget in 2010 and it topped in the entire Android Market.
Although, an HTC phone was also nominated for the Best Mobile Device but it did not win; on the other hand, it won the award for the Device Manufacturer of the Year. The Taiwanese company was highly praised by the judges panel commenting that it built its market existence just from nowhere with fresh marketing, branding and a strong portfolio of gadgets across different platforms. In particular, it has turned out to be an enduring and an exceptionally popular phone manufacturer. With outstanding customer service and great communication, this was a well-deserved recognition.
Apple INC. has designed iPhone 4 which is a touch screen Smartphone. In fact, it is a fourth generation of the iPhone gadget and a successor to the iPhone 3GS version. It has been predominantly marketed for video calling purposes, opting for different mediums such as games, music, movies, periodicals, books and accessing emails and Web on the whole. The latest OS being released in the iOS 4.2.1 which offers additional functionality like AirPlay and AirPrint.
Talking about Apple iPad here, it received a large number of mixed reactions. Although, there are some cool features associated that makes the gadget stand out; however, there are certain features that are completely missed out.
Some of the major disappointments related to Apple iPad are;
- Camera: this feature has been completely missed out when it comes to iPad. It is a significant features required for video chats or video conferencing. iPad disappointed its users with it.
- GPS: Apple’s iPad was one of the most awaited gadgets and it was known as a modified version of iPhone, however; it completely missed out the GPS feature. on the other hand, the Wi-Fi or 3G can provide users with a speedy access to the Google Maps but an integrated GPS feature has been missed out.
- Removable Battery; iPad supports the battery timeline of ten hours which certainly is great; however, for such a revolutionary product such as iPad, it should been provided with a feature of a user removable battery.
- Multitasking; for the iPad,it is one of the biggest drawbacks. Apparently, the case is that this gadget is unable to run background process. Thus, it makes you stick to one job at a time. This makes a complete big NO for most of the people who consider the iPad as one of the advanced netbook.
- Mac OS; Apple’s iPad has been incorporated with an A4 processor which runs perfectly fine with the iPhone operating System, nevertheless, a complete OS X would have given the iPad a processor to kill for.
All We have to do is to Wait & Watch!
There was a lady who was the 10 billionth individual to download an application from the Apple’s App Store was able to win herself a $10,000 gift certificate from iTunes. Her name is Gail Davis, from the Kent and she is living in the UK. She was downloading a free application named as ‘Paper Glider’; this activity made Apple claim to have highest mileage for the reason that until now more than 10 billion apps had been downloaded!
They happen to anticipate more and more traffic until the time Verizon is going to be a part of the entire carrier soon. In the year 2007, iPhone was launched and hundreds of millions models have been sold until now, along with the iPad gadget. The Apple’s App store is offering its consumers with more than 300,000 kinds of application programs for the iPhone, iPad and also for the iPod as well.
If you happen to spend all your day working on the computer, then your eyes are the ones that feel the most of it. Consequently, it is not always simple to summon up the eagerness and interest to read long articles. While you are considering doing this with your Kindle reader, you need to make sure that it’s working out for you properly!
With Google Chrome, you will be able to send a web page directly to the most popular e-reader launched by Amazon by making use of the WiFi technology, 3G, or USB cable to read it later with utmost attention. Moreover, this is going to work out with a single click as you can make use of the add-on called as “Send to Kindle”.
There is a feature that is available to the Firefox users, the extension is ‘Instaright’, it is extremely useful as it sends your bookmarks to your iPad or iPhone. In short, this is a module which is helpful in simplifying the functions which is not the one and only online service available of its own type.
After the iPhone 4 has been embellished with its own incomparable style in the last year, the Gresso has reasonably itself into the iPad. The Russian Company has a good reputation when it comes to the luxury mobile and smart phones industry and the most of them are extremely beyond the means of a common consumer.
You must be remembering the example of the ‘Lady Diamond’ Model which was released back in year 2009, it was inlaid with diamonds and gold. It was available for sale worth 5,500 dollars!
With the dawn of the New Year, the company is having its targets anticipated to offer an iPad that is made up of precious African Blackwood, which is going to be around 200 years old. The Apple’s logo will be adorned at the back of the tablet, shimmering like never before, as it is going to be plated with the 18ct gold.
The price of this luxurious tab has not been revealed yet; thus, probably, the vast majority of the consumer base is not going to keel over in shock!
Apple has really let the users down!! They were partying on the New Year’s Eve; they set their alarms using their iPhones so that they could wake up, bright and early on the very first day of the New Year. On the other hand, a malfunction came up in the iPhone’s alarming feature and for this reason; a large number of people, all around the world who overslept.
Appointments were cancelled, Flights were missed, and agendas were juggled causing a disorder and confusion; ultimately making the iPhone users extremely disgruntled.
Nevertheless, all those people who make use of the alarm feature on regular basis did not come across any such issue, only those people who activated it for a single time suffered such consequences. Moreover, All those people who are still making use of the prior Operating system did not encounter the issue while those who are using the latest iOS 4.0 faced issue with this buggy alarm.
A patch is expected to be released soon that would be fixing the issue for good!
The iPhone and iPad apps manufacturers of Apple have recently filed a claim that the personal information of their users has been sent out to the advertising network companies for promotion purposes. This has been done without taking any permission from the customers.
The case has been filed in San Jose, California, federal court on 23rd December. It alleges that these apps are containing a large number of data or information which is related to its gadget users such as usernames, passwords, and contact list. Other than this, it also has a comprehensive bio-data of users’ concerning their earnings, gender, age and many more factors. The petitioners alleged that sharing such kind of personal information with the consent of the user certainly breaks the privacy as well as the national laws. Court has been reached, so that strict actions can be taken against Apple along with its application manufacturers.
The case was filed with the support of a person named Jonathan Lalo, who lives in Los Angeles County. He claimed that Apple and its apps manufacturers can easily track its customers and their personal information because both iPhones and iPads have an integrated device named as ‘global unique device identifier’. This device is useful in tracking any kind of information or data which is related to the consumers all around the world.
Let’s wait for the Courts decision!
We all know that Apple is always way ahead of the entire competition; At least when it is about creating the buzz over the World Wide Web in terms of its unique and latest products.
This is something which the list of some particular keywords has shown us, these are the words that ascended the fastest in the Google search engine request throughout year 2010 for the consumer electronics, gadgets and products.
Leading this particular category of Google’s most recent Zeitgeist is the Apple’s iPad. It is a multimedia touch screen tablet manufactured by Apple and it is standing out as the trendiest hi-tech gadget of the modern times. One other gadget from the Steve Jobs’ firm that stands second on the listing is the iPhone 4; it is the latest and hottest addition to the Apple’s range of smartphones.
The gadget that ranks third is the Nokia “5530 XpressMusic; thus confirming that consumers around the world are still interested in such mobile phones; however, they are losing the ground…
In the virtual world, there are a large number of gadgets that are available to people. One of the most common ones is the Mega MP3 Players or music players. There are numerous firms that are offering cool and amazing music players starting from Sony to Apple. Different kinds of features have been incorporated into these gadgets which make them the most preferred ones.
Some of the players that turned out to be buyer’s first preference are;
- Apple iPod Touch: the most preferred product from Apple is its Ipod. The Ipod keep on updating its features; it is however, also coming across a tough competition when it comes to Apple’s iphone. Nevertheless, the capacities stay the same but a large number of features have been included into it such as killer apps, stacks of great games, maps, email, and even Wi-Fi. All these applications are absolutely Free to access.
- Sony NWZ A845: Sony’s innovative gadget is also available in the market with same features. it is falling over its nano competitor on the in-built and sound tools. It is bundled with Hi-res BBC iPlayer, 16GB capacity, 2.4-inches OLED screen.
- Apple iPod Shuffle: this is a super cool and most sellable gadget, Apple has named it shuffle as it will be reining an outclass voice track along with reliability. It is offering 2GB storage capacity; in short, it is a great yet simple music player.
- Apple iPod Nano: it is a multi-look and touch music player that belongs to the Apple’s ipod series. It is loaded with numerous features and applications. As compared to the iPod Touch, it is particularly cheap; however, not much appreciable with the screen size and price tagged.
- Creative Zen X-Fi Style: it is a portable music player with a several outstanding features. It is certainly a value for your money. It offers remarkable video performance supporting all the available formats that are operating under the digital sun.
There are no underlying details, but some pictures of Iphone 4G have been leaked, previewing what may be a white front. Apple.pro, which is a Taiwanese website, posted these photos this last weekend.
Is it a new move again by Apple to actually break off the color, and design from all other smart phones that are bursting onto the market? Is Apple trying to integrate the Mac’s classic white into the new Iphone design? At this point of time, these are just speculations. However, enjoy the new outlook! 🙂