Apple Corporation has finally unveiled the long awaited iPad 2. The company has launched the gadget with the final version of the iOS 4.3 at the iPad Launch event that was held in San Francisco.
Some of the primary specs iPad 2 supports are;
- A dual-core A5 Processor
- Read and Front Facing Camera
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Weighing 1.3 Pounds
- As compared to the iPad 1, the iPad 2 is 33mm thinner while having thickness of 8.8mm
- It is being made available in two colors that is Black and White
- The price starts from $499 for the 16 GB and only Wi-Fi model; however, another model with the specs including 3G, Wi-Fi and 64GB model, the price is $829.
- The shipment will be started from March 11, 2011
Having A5 processor means that the iPad 2 version will be running on approximately double and faster speed as compared to the iPad 1. This version is supporting faster and improved graphics along with enhanced power consumption feature. Concerning the supported career, iPad 2 will be working well with both Verizon and AT&T as well. In addition, iPad 2 is also offering HDMI mirrored video output which is up to 1080p while you are making use of appropriate accessories.
Just stay tuned as Ishtihari will be publishing more about iPad 2 as it is being released.
All We have to do is to Wait & Watch!